Hello and Happy New Year Stampin' Friends!!!
Welcome to Stampin' Friends 2016 Blog Hop! If you are already hopping with the Stampin' Friends, you have just come from the awesome Lynn Streifert's blog. If you are just starting out, you can click the "Previous" and "Next" buttons to navigate throughout the blog. There is also a list of bloggers at the end of this post. There is also a giveaway this month!!! Be sure to read to end of my post to get the details.
I am so excited to be one of three Stampin' Friends guest bloggers this month. Thank you for stopping by and be sure you check out the other guest bloggers - you are going to be glad that you did!
Today, I get to share with you these Valentine's Day projects - A Tri-fold Card and matching Treat Box.
My first project is a simple Tri-Fold Card made using Stampin' Up!s Bloomin' Love Stamp Set and Bloomin Heart Framlit die.
1. Cut card at 4-1/4" x 11".
2. Score on the 11" side at 2", 3-3/4".....flip card over and score again a 2" and 3-3/4".
3. Using a Bone Folder, crease all score lines.
4. For front panel, cut 2 pieces of designer series paper at 4" x 1-3/4".
5. For the inside of your card, cut a piece of Whisper White at 4" x 3-1/4".
Here's my second project...the Valentine's Treat Box
To make the Treat Box:
1. Cut card stock 8-1/2" x 10"
2. On the 8-1/2" side score at 1/4", 2-1/4", 6-1/4" and 8-1/4"
3. Cut on the 2-1/4" and 6-1/4"score lines up to the 5-1/2" score line.
4. Crease all scorelines and assemble box.
5. Front Panel: Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 2"
6. Back Panel: Cut Designer Series Paper 3-3/4" x 5-1/4" Punch the top corners of the DSP with the Corner Trio Punch.
7. Embillish box as you wish.
PRIZE GIVEAWAY!!!........We would love for you to increase your crafty stash!!!......Before you leave, please be sure to comment on my post and everyone elses post. Include #SFJanHop in your comments. Your name will then be entered into a drawing to receive a giveway from each of our Blog Hop Partipants. How cool is that?
Hope you enjoyed my project shares today. Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to leave that comment with #SFJanHop. Time to head on over to our next blog...the awesome Andrea Tracy-Tucker. Till next time!!!
Blog Hop Participants:
Siara Acdal (You Are Here)
Supplies for todays projects: