Welcome to Team Stamp It!'s Christmas Holiday Blog Hop! The holidays are here and we are here to fill you all up with inspirations galore from Team Stamp It. Buckle your seats, sit back and enjoy the sleigh ride!
If you are already on the hop, you have come from one of Team Stamp It!'s talented stamper, Linda Cullen's.
Giving a personally handmade gift warms the hearts of many. My holiday share for you is this quick and simple beautiful gift giving idea that you can do. Did you know that Stampin' Up's Designer Series Paper are versatile and perfect for any gift giving idea? You can create these beautiful set of coasters using 4" x 4" tiles from your local hardware store and the All Is Calm Designer Series Paper. The paper is so pretty that I couldn't just stop at just making one.
All you need to make these coasters are:
Designer Series Paper:
Stampin' Trimmer #126889
Non-Stampin' Up! Products:
4 X 4" Tile
Mod Podge (Gloss)
Acrylic Spray (Clear Gloss Finish)
Round Felt Pads
1. Cut Designer Series Paper 3 3/4" X 3 3/4.
2. Place a thin coat of Mod Podge onto tile.
3. Place cut DSP onto tile, making sure that there is no air bubbles. Let Dry.
4. Place another thin layer of Mod Podge over the DSP and let dry.
5. Repeat Step #4 two more times.
6. Spray a coat of Acrylic Spray over finished tile and let dry.
7. Place Felt pads on backside of tile.
I hope you enjoyed this stop and got inspired to start making your own coaster sets for the holidays.
Next Stop, you will be heading over to another talented stamper - Elizabeth Jeanne Thatcher. Enjoy the hop and Happy Holidays!!